Here are some highlights of one of the fastest-growing cities in the Northeast:
- The Premier Business Climate: Located in tax-free New Hampshire, where there is always an opportunity for establishments to thrive and entrepreneurs to succeed. The city is committed to ensuring that businesses, as well as consumers, are taken care of.
- World-Class Aviation Facilities and Infrastructure: Strategically situated in the heart of New England, Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is located less than fifty miles north of Boston, Massachusetts, and less than an hour's drive from the region's most popular ski areas, scenic seacoast beaches, and peaceful lakefront resort. MHT is a first-class airport that features four major airlines - American, Spirit, United, and Southwest Airlines, a Business Center, a wide variety of restaurants, cafes, and Gift Shops, and is the premier aviation gateway for the region.
- The Merrimack River: Once an integral part of Manchester’s economy, the Merrimack River runs through the center of the city, providing wonderful office window views and enabling residents to take the occasional fishing trip.
- The Millyard: What was once a magnificent millyard is now a vibrant business center that is home to Manchester’s brightest and most creative minds. High-beam ceilings and original brickwork lend character to some of the most aesthetic office spaces on the East Coast.
- The Deep-Rooted Community: This close-knit community of about 112,000 boasts a welcoming spirit. In Manchester, one can live amidst rich history and culture in neighborhoods filled with dedicated, diverse, and connected people.
- The Unsurpassed Quality of Life: Kayak along the Merrimack River, ride one’s bike downtown or hike the trails surrounding Lake Massabesic, which is situated squarely in the middle of the city. An hour’s drive north leads to the White Mountains or east leads to New Hampshire’s miles of Atlantic Coast Line. Living in Manchester allows one to enjoy a Red Sox Game at Fenway Park in Boston, just fifty miles south of the city. One will even be able to experience a world-class concert at the SNHU Arena, or a Minor League Baseball game right in the center of Manchester! Shop, dine or relax. Walk, ride, or fly*- name it, you can do it in Manchester!