Manchester is recognized as one of the top economic cities of its size and is often recognized by national and industry specific publications. In February 2016, the City of Manchester received the Thumbtack Champion of Small Business Award "for being one of the most affordable and liveable cities in the country." The City was also cited as being “incredibly friendly for small businesses.”
In 2015, Manchester was ranked as the #2 Most Tax-Friendly City for Small Business Taxes by Thumbtack. Additionally, Manchester ranked #1 as the Best Climate for Small Business with an A+ rating for overall friendliness, ease of starting a business, overall regulations, tax code, and licensing.
Not only does Manchester continually rank for our economic prowess, but the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport was ranked the #1 Best Midsize Airport in the Country by TravelPulse in November 2016; citing its convenience, comfort, and customer-driven practices.
A strong city in a great state; you'll find that Manchester is located in one of the most affordable and livable places in the country. New Hampshire has been voted:
- #1 Best State for Taxpayer ROI - March 2017 - WalletHub
- #1 State for Opportunity - February 2017 - US News
- #1 State for Family and Community - 2016 - AECF
- #2 Best State in the Nation - February 2017 - US News
- #2 Best State to raise a Family - January 2017 - WalletHub
- #4 Best State for Overall Child Well-Being - 2016 - AECF
- #5 State for per capita income - March 2017 - NHBR