Located in the heart of New England, Manchester, New Hampshire, is a spectacular combination of a vibrant urban center and the famed natural beauty and abundant recreational opportunities that abound throughout the Granite State. This city’s location is prime—Boston, the Atlantic Coast, and New Hampshire’s scenic White Mountain and Lakes Region are all within an hour’s reach, and thanks to our exceptional highway access and the first-class Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, Manchester is accessible from just about anywhere.
- Manchester offers easy access to the interstate highway system including I-93 and I-89 as well as to the New Hampshire State Highway and Turnpike systems.
- Manchester is less than an hour from the Atlantic Coast and a mere 90 minutes from the White Mountain and Lakes Region.
- Over 600,000 people live within 20 miles of Manchester and over 4.5 million people live within one hour's drive.
- Manchester is only 53 miles from Boston—New England’s business, cultural, entertainment, and educational hub. With such close proximity to this great city, Manchester companies enjoy the benefits of a large student population. Graduates from Harvard, MIT, Northeastern, Boston College, Boston University and several other universities and colleges often seek job opportunities in Manchester. Ivy Leaguers Dartmouth College and Brown University are both within a two-hour drive as is the University of New Hampshire at Durham and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
- New York City and Montreal are within a five-hour drive and it's less than two hours to Portland, Maine and Providence, Rhode Island.
Manchester - Boston Regional Airport is located less than one hour north of Boston and within a two hour's drive from the region's most popular ski areas, scenic beaches and famous lake front resorts. Easy access, competitive airfares, ample affordable parking and an impressive schedule of non-stop and direct jet services make the airport one of Manchester's greatest assets.
Within one hour's drive from Manchester, the Boston Logan International Airport offers domestic service to 76 destinations and also provides the northeastern United States global access while offering service to 33 destinations around the world.